We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron and MasterCard payments via Sage Pay as well as direct bank transfers via telephone payments. Note, your account will be charged as soon as your order has been placed.
Payment Information & Sage Pay
Brighter Bathrooms have selected Sage Pay Europe Limited (‘Sage Pay’) as their chosen Payment Service Provider. This means that when you have selected your products and proceed to the checkout area to pay for them your card payment details are kept safe by the highest levels of industry standard data
encryption and are sent to the Sage Pay partner website where they are fully secure. Brighter Bathrooms do not keep or retain your payment details instead they are entered and retained on the Sage Pay secure site giving you full peace of mind your card details remain secure.
How This Works:
Once you have selected the product(s) you wish to buy you continue to the checkout page
The checkout page collects your billing address and delivery address details
You will then need to confirm the order before being redirected to the Secure SagePay payment gateway where you can make your payment and SagePay will confirm if this has been authorised.
Sage Pay sends back the results of the authorisation which is displayed on our confirmation page. You will also receive an e-mail to the address supplied on the checkout page
Brighter Bathrooms do not capture and retain any of you card payment details
Sage Pay are part of The Sage Group plc a leading global provider of business management software and are a listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
Sage Pay are a independently certified Level 1 Payment Service Provider and their current certification can be found on their website at http://www.sagepay.com/pci-dss-compliance
Terms of Sale
Would customers please note our following terms of sale.
- For any material taken back into stock we reserve the right to levy a 25% re-stocking charge.
- All orders are accepted subject to materials being unsold.
- Tiles must be inspected for quality and shade before fixing as no claims can be accepted once tiles are fixed.
- Shading is an inherent characteristic of most ceramic tiles. It is therefore important that customers order correct quantities as no guarantee can be given to match the shade previously supplied.
- No refunds will be given on special order materials.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase of stock items provided batch nos agree with our current stock.
- Refunds will be given on stock products returned in full box quantities only.
- Customers providing us measurements in the showroom must ensure the quantities suggested are correct, brighterbathrooms.co accept no responsibility for overs or shortages once the order has been confirmed.
- brighterbathrooms.co cannot accept any financial demands from the Buyer for late delivery, incorrect supply of goods, or incorrect delivery. brighterbathrooms.cobrighter respectfully recommends that the Buyer does not book a Tiler or Tradesman, until the goods have been delivered to the desired location, signed for and quality checked. The risk in relation to the goods passes to the Buyer at the point of physical delivery, at the time of delivery.
- brighterbathrooms.co shall not be liable to the Buyer, or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or if any failure to perform, was due to any cause beyond the Companies reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded, although not exclusively, as causes beyond the Companies control; Act of God, Explosion, Flood, Tempest, Adverse Weather conditions, Fire or Accident, War or threat of War, Sabotage, Civil Unrest, Import / Export regulations and embargoes, Fuel availability, Strikes, Industrial action, Raw material availability, Power failure or disruptions and breakdowns in vehicles or machinery.
- It is the Buyers responsibility to notify brighterbathrooms.co of any circumstances that may affect the delivery of goods. i.e. Parking restrictions, Vehicular access due to height or width, Gravel or uneven driveways, Building sites, High rise apartments (with or without lifts) etc. Failure to communicate relevant information to brighterbathrooms.co prior to delivery may result in additional costs for the re-supply being incurred by the Buyer and may also increase the re-delivery lead time.
- Before fixing, the Buyer should ensure that they are satisfied that the goods supplied, are correct to the original order. All items should be thoroughly unpacked and inspected as soon as possible.
- brighterbathrooms.co must be notified within a maximum of 2 working days from delivery relating to any claims by the Buyer relating to any shortage or damage to goods in transit. Failure to communicate problems may result in additional costs for re-supply being incurred.
- It is the customer's responsibility for the safe return of all goods. All items returned under our 7 day right to cancel under the ‘Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000'. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost. When returning the Products to us you must ensure that you use a reputable carrier, that the Products are appropriately packaged to protect them in transit. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. Only undamaged (or resalable) returned goods will then be refunded.
- Due to the cost of haulage and the increased risk of tiles being damaged in transit, brighterbathrooms.co does not offer a returns policy (After the 7 day period covered a). We have a sample service to ensure you are 100% happy with you choice of tile made. By requesting a sample you have the opportunity to see the tile before you make your purchase.
- All products supplied should be installed in accordance with current regulations by a qualified installer. Thebrighterbathrooms.co accept no responsibility for incorrect fitting or installation of any products. Any final decision regarding installation should be made by a suitably qualified professional.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all goods must be paid for in full prior to being despatched. Alternatively, where a customer has submitted an application to the company for account or credit purchase and this has been agreed by the company, a statement will be despatched on a monthly basis. Invoices will be raised after delivery of the goods or each instalment of the goods and are due for payment no later than the last working day of the month following the date of invoice. The account is subject to a limit advised at the outset to the customer.
- If the customer fails to make a payment on the due date then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the company shall be entitled to cancel any subsiding supply contract with or suspend any further deliveries to or collection by the customer. The company also reserve the right to charge the customer interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of 4% p.a. above Lloyds Bank base rate accruing daily until payment in full is made. Where an order is required which will cause the account to exceed the customer’s limit, this will require to be paid in cash prior to the order being processed. Any queries in relation to invoices must be raised within 10 days of receipt or otherwise full amount of the invoice will be payable. Where any payments are disallowed e.g. returned cheques, the customer will be liable for any bank charges and administration costs incurred.
- The company has the right to withdraw credit at any time by giving written notice to the customer in which case all amounts due to the company from the customer shall become immediately due and payable. If the customer defaults in any of its commitments to the company or suffers any distress or execution upon its property or makes or offers to make any arrangement or composition with its creditors or has an interest order made against it under the Insolvency Act 1988. Or if a receiver or administrator is appointed over all or part of its assets or a resolution or petition to wind-up its business or appoint an an administrator is passed or presented or if the customer who is a natural person dies or becomes bankrupt then the company shall be entitled (without prejudice to the exercise of any other right or remedy available to it) to cancel the contract and suspend any further deliveries without any liability to the customer and to immediate payment of all sums then or thereafter due to the company in respect of goods delivered to the customer. If the goods have been delivered, but not paid for, the price shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
- Any sums payable by the company to the customer on any account may at any time be offset by the company against any sums payable by the customer to the company. The company reserves the right at any time at its discretion to demand security for or vary the terms and method of payment before continuing production of or delivering goods in satisfaction of any order notwithstanding any subsisting agreement to provide credit to the customer.
- PASSING OF PROPERTY & RISK
- he risk in the goods supplied by the seller shall pass to the buyer on delivery to the place of delivery. Notwithstanding the delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, or any other provision of these conditions, the property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds for payment in full of the price of the goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by the seller to the buyer for which payment is then due.
- Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer, the buyer shall hold the goods as the sellers fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the goods separate from those of the buyer and third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as the sellers property. Until that time the buyer shall be entitled to resell or use the goods in the ordinary course of its business, but shall account to the seller for the proceeds of sale or otherwise of the goods, whether tangible or intangible, including insurance proceeds, and shall keep all such proceeds separate from any monies or property of the buyer and third parties and, in the case of tangible proceeds, properly stored, protected and insured.
- Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer (and provided the goods are still in existence and have not been resold) the seller shall be entitled at any time to require the buyer to deliver up the goods to the seller and, if the buyer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the buyer or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods. The buyer shall be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the goods which remain the property of the seller, but if the buyer do so all monies owing by the buyer to the seller shall (without any prejudice to any other right or remedy of the seller) forthwith become due and payable. If thebrighterbathrooms.co are requested to leave the tiles at the property by the buyer, responsibility is that of the buyer once offloaded by thebrighterbathrooms.co.